Ray White Real Estate Byron Bay is a professional real estate company offering a wide range of real estate services to a varied client base.
This position has a high degree of responsibility to work autonomously and the ability to manage time efficiently is imperative.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping using Reckon, including payroll, account reconciliation, PAYG & BAS preparation
- Payment of company accounts
- Overall management of rental and sales trust account, including end of month/year processes
- Action property settlements, including investment of deposits
- Receipting payments
- Resolving payment and account queries
- Supporting senior property managers
- Assisting team members as necessary
- Monitoring and troubleshooting IT issues
- Ensuring office compliance such as insurance renewals, OH&S and legislation updates
- HR and staff management
- Covering staff leave
- General office duties including data entry
We have programs and systems in place to assist with automation of these processes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in an office environment
- Knowledge of REST is very advantageous
- Experience using an accounting program, preferably Reckon (Quickbooks)
- Ability to follow a work schedule and manage deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills including literacy and numeracy
- Self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Valid Certificate of registration is required
Remuneration will be determined upon experience.
To apply for this position applicants are asked to forward their resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience with the position requirements above. Applicants who have addressed this criteria will be considered for an interview.
Please forward to:
Denise Milner | Office Manager | Ray White Byron Bay
PO Box 40, Byron Bay | NSW 2481