Ray White Byron Bay is the longest established real estate agency in Byron Bay and we are currently looking for a driven, efficient and confident salesperson to join our team.
This position will be suited to someone who wants to be the very best in their field.
Our team culture is fast paced, results driven and customer focused.
Commencing as an entry level salesperson, after extensive training you will have the opportunity to move into a committed salesperson role.
To be successful you will possess:
- A can do attitude
- Proficient computer & telephone skills
- Tenacity, stamina & self-motivation
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Current drivers licence & reliable vehicle
- An ability to offer professional service that exceeds our customer’s expectations
- A Real Estate Certificate is required, we will interview if you do not already possess this, however it will need to be acquired if the position is offered
- Local knowledge will be considered a distinct advantage
In return you will receive support from a dedicated administration team, ongoing Ray White training, as well as the benefits of already established systems and processes.
This role is a salary based position for the first three months.
If you think you have what it will take to be successful, please send your resume to Denise Milner via email, post or drop it in to our office.
Strict confidentiality is assured.
Denise Milner | Office Manager | Ray White Byron Bay
PO Box 40, Byron Bay | NSW 2481