You Will Not Get A Better View
- Land: 67.1779 ha (166 acres)
166 acre hideaway, private and remote yet easily accessed.
- 180 Views from Cape Byron to Cook Island
- Internationally acclaimed J Grose design
- 166 Acres of secluded privacy
- Forests, cultivated areas, three dams
- 30mins to Byron Bay or Coolangatta Airport
- Stunning home, horizon pool, living decks
- Walking trails and an abundance of wildlife
- Primary producer status
This Australian design icon is set in a powerful landscape of natural bush, ocean views and sustainable farming. The breathtaking views can be enjoyed from nearly every room in the house. They encompass Cape Byron lighthouse and a substantial ocean vista. Bush land and rolling hills add to the ever changing daily contrasts and moods. Specifically designed for this special part of the world by acclaimed architect James Grose, the view, the sun and the breeze were all taken into account.
Respected architectural scholar, John Hockings, has said of the house it will come to be regarded as one of the great Australian houses. Secluded acreage, breathtaking views and a stunning home within easy access of Byron Bay and the Gold Coast airport, as well as 10 minutes to local beaches is a mix that rarely becomes available.
- Double Garage
67.1779 ha / 166 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.