Owner Reduces Price by $100,000
- Land: 2.0234 ha (5 acres)
The owner has reduced the price by $100,000 to $299,000 and seeks a quick sale.
A great opportunity is presented to secure a heavily treed 5 acre parcel of land with a great easterly aspect and views to the Cape Byron Lighthouse. Located along the Goonengerry ridgeline less than 1 km from the school and 6 km from the wonderful village of Federal, there is a huge amount of potential.
- Build your own private rural retreat or dream home
- 5 acres of land (20,234.3m2) and approx. 300 m of road frontage
- Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape
- A stunning rural panoramic outlook and ocean views
- Easy 15 minutes from Mullumbimby, 30 minutes from Byron Bay
Vacant land and bush blocks are very scarce, so be quick!
For further enquiries, contact Con Economos from Ray White Rockdale 0418 400 888 firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.