Owner Has Purchased Elsewhere and Seeks an Immediate Sale
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Capturing an ideal North aspect, this rural retreat is well presented inside and out, offering space and privacy for the whole family.
Set on 5.8 tranquil acres and enjoying the privacy of country living whilst being conveniently positioned only 10 minutes from Mullumbimby. Embraced by bushland, this solid double storey home offers generous indoor and outdoor areas with North facing balconies perfect for enjoying the afternoon sun.
- The owner is seeking a quick sale and will consider all offers
- Gently sloping 5.8 acre block in a beautiful bush setting
- Well proportioned kitchen with gourmet gas oven, walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- Huge master bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ensuite and private balcony
- Downstairs independent living quarters with slow combustion fireplace and bathroom
- Open plan family room with fireplace and North facing balcony with views
- Tiled and undercover barbecue area perfect for entertaining
- Separate double garage with large storage space
- Plenty of water storage plus abundant well with pump
- Located just 10 minutes drive from Mullumbimby
This small acreage offers a sought after rural lifestyle within 25 minutes of the North Coast's most pristine beaches, Byron Bay shops, award winning cafes and restaurants and only 40 minutes from the Gold Coast International Airport.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
2.3472 ha / 5.8 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.