Lifestyle Property Minutes from Town
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This tastefully renovated circa 1905 home optimises a blend of modern living and charming original beginnings. In an elevated position on 11 acres, the property enjoys space and privacy with rural views just a 5 minute drive to Bangalow and 7 minutes from Byron Bay.
The impressive open plan kitchen, living and dining space is situated in a large area with a fireplace and spectacular cathedral ceilings. Four bedrooms all open on to verandahs, the master with ensuite and fireplace.
- 4.5 hectares fully fenced pasture on Tinderbox creek
- Large 16m x 9m shed with mezzanine floor and bathroom
- Mixed citrus trees, mulberry, fig and banana trees
- Fantastic 9mx4m in ground swimming pool
- Town water plus tanks, 2kw solar power and solar hot water
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.