Popular Beachside Suffolk Park
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enviably located in a quiet cul-de-sac, a mere 400 metres from gorgeous Tallow Beach is this completely private double level townhouse. Featuring a sought after end position with lush sunny gardens on two sides, this home is impeccably presented with an emphasis on comfort and convenience. With multiple windows and high ceilings, the easy flowing living & entertaining areas are all filtered by an abundance of natural light.
- Well maintained small pet friendly complex
- Sunny courtyard off dining area, ideal for entertaining
- Kitchen enjoys stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Master bedroom has an ensuite, private balcony & built-in robes
- Fruit trees, veggie gardens, plus an abundance of natural light and air flow
- Separate laundry, downstairs toilet and remote single garage
- Walk to shops and cafes, only a short drive to Byron Bay
Well cared for and immaculately presented, this property represents a unique opportunity to buy into the tightly held Beachside Suffolk Park precinct. For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact Brett Connable from Ray White Real Estate Byron Bay.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
123m² / 0.03 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.