Big in Size, Bigger in Value
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With an emphasis on comfort, spaciousness and ease of living, this residence offers a light and flexible family atmosphere within walking distance to all amenities. Situated on a generous 720m2 parcel of land in a welcoming neighbourhood this home represents an excellent opportunity for the large or growing family.
Cared for and immaculately presented, this comfortable and versatile home adopts a flowing open plan design, with generous living and dining areas extending out to a fantastic alfresco entertaining area and resort style pool.
Upstairs offers four generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes, the master complete with large ensuite and walk in robe.
- Wonderful family home with three spacious living areas
- Four bedrooms plus study, perfect for a home office
- Sparkling in-ground pool and immaculate manicured gardens
- Perfect blend of formal and casual north coast living
- Ceiling fans, solar hot water, plenty of storage throughout
- Double garage with internal access
- Convenient undercover storage area at side
- Close proximity to schools, shops and tavern and golf course
- Short drive from Byron Bay's shopping, cafe's and beach
Originally built by the current owners, the difficult decision to downsize has finally come. The owners are realistic and motivated for a quick sale.
Properties of this size and condition are rare, so don't miss this opportunity to secure a low maintenance, well cared for family home at the right price.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
720m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.