Ray White Byron Bay
FIRST HOME OWNERS and INVESTORS, FREESTANDING HOME OOZING POTENTIAL!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Boasting a child safe, cul-de-sac location and bordering a reserve on two fence lines, this neat and tidy family home offers a wonderful sense of tranquility and privacy and would be the perfect entry level for first home owners, or those looking for an affordable Byron Bay home.
- Bright, private kitchen and living area with a tranquil escarpment outlook
- Level 618m2 child friendly backyard and only one direct neighbour
- Short stroll to Tallow beach, transport, child care and Suffolk Park shops
Offering enormous potential for those whom love to re-create or re-decorate, this low maintenance brick design offers a private fenced rear patio area, perfect for a small family or professional couple and is perfectly positioned in a friendly, leafy neighborhood within a short 2 min drive to the heart of Byron Bay.
- Off street parking for two cars
- Open plan living/dining and separate lounge
- En-suited master with built-in robes
- Excellent investment - Attractive rental return
WITH A GENUINELY MOTIVATED VENDOR AND LIMITED SUPPLY IN THIS HIGHLY SORT AFTER PRICE POINT, THIS PROPERTY IS LIKELY TO GENERATE CONSIDERABLE INTEREST AND MUST BE SOLD!!
This is an opportunity not to be missed!. To arrange an inspection or further information, call Heidi Last on 0416 072 868 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Garage
618m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.