Best Priced Free-Standing Home in Suffolk Park
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideally located bordering Nature reserve in the peaceful family friendly Byron Hills neighbourhood of Suffolk Park, this property presents a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a special piece of paradise to call home.
Offering a flexible layout, this three bedroom home consists of separate lounge, kitchen & dining areas. Historically, the large recreation room has been used as a music studio, yoga space, home office and games room to name a few. It is a large space with many possible uses and opens to the covered outdoor entertainment / relaxation area and the forest beyond.
At the heart of the home, the well-appointed kitchen is the perfect connection between the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. With rainforest behind, this home is a great place to entertain with friends and family or watch the kids play in the backyard, all whilst still being able to sit and relax and enjoy a Byron Bay lifestyle.
- Freestanding home on 658m2
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances
- Master suite features full ensuite and large walk in robe
- Undercover patio and deck area backing onto nature reserve
- Large rumpus room opening to outdoor entertaining area
- Single carport, garden shed and ample storage
- Separate lounge and dining
- Air conditioning, Solar hot water & grid interactive solar system panels
Located within walking distance to Tallow beach, Baz & Shaz Fruit & Veg, The Tavern, Suffolk Park shopping centre, recreational grounds and a short drive to Byron Bay's Town centre, this property is a must to see. For more information or to organise an inspection, Contact Brett Connable on 0408 155 931 or Nick Russo on 0405 977 049.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.