Deceased Estate Auction - Potential Packed
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting an excellent opportunity to secure a solid three bedroom two bathroom home set within family friendly Baywood Chase in Suffolk Park. This property has so much to offer with room for renovation, styling up or hold as is.
- Light-filled open plan living/dining with north aspect
- 3 Bedrooms with built-in-robes, master with ensuite & walk in robe
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance front & rear gardens
- Separate laundry
- Double garage & abundant storage
- Great investment or home opportunity
A few minutes walk to the Byron Bay Golf Course, local grocery store Baz and Shaz, skate park, sports ground and playgrounds. 1 minute drive or a 15 minute walk to the Suffolk Park tavern, cafes, shops and beach & less than 5km to the centre of Byron Bay.
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a well-built solid home for your family or invest with stable returns.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.