- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting an excellent opportunity to secure a solid three bedroom two bathroom family home set within the quiet streets of Baywood Chase in Suffolk Park. Situated on a level 605 sqm block bordered by easy care gardens and mature trees giving the home privacy and shade. The central lounge with combined dining area adjoins the user friendly kitchen which overlooks the private backyard. Expanding the home is the covered and screened outdoor space allowing breezes to flow into the home whilst keeping the wildlife out.
A loved property for many years, this well built & solid home is cosmetically tired which opens the opportunity & potential to renovate and reap the rewards. Excellent for families seeking to reside in a beautiful street or investors looking for stable returns. The property is ideally located close to Baz & Shaz Fruit & Veg, Golf course, Restaurants and Tallow Beach.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the Byron Bay property market in one of the most appealing family friendly areas. This property must be sold to finalise the estate.
- 3 Bedrooms with built-in-robes, master with ensuite & walk in robe
- Enclosed outdoor space - great for entertaining & outdoor living
- Air-conditioning & internal laundry
- Low maintenance front & rear gardens
- Surrounded by mature trees for cool shade & privacy
- Double garage & ample storage
- Great investment or home opportunity
- A little TLC will go a long way
Price Guide $630,000 to $690,000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
605m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.