Private Beachside Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned on a large leafy block & only 300 metres to dog friendly Tallow beach, this property presents an outstanding opportunity to purchase a solid double brick home with plenty of potential to renovate, expand or move straight in.
The home has been well maintained by the current owner who has occupied the property for the past 32 years. It consists of three bedrooms with ceiling fans and all rooms in the house have access to external verandahs through sliding doors. The kitchen is large with ample storage and a dishwasher. A hidden feature is the hardwood timber floorboards throughout the home, currently only exposed in the dining room.
This is one of those great opportunities to purchase in beachside Suffolk Park that you need to be quick to explore as it won't last long...
- Level 658sqm block, receives plenty of sunlight
- Front and rear verandahs accessed from every room
- Single car garage with second bathroom
- Solid double brick construction
- 300m to dog friendly Tallow Beach
- Ceiling fans throughout & reverse cycle airconditioning in living area
- 10 min drive to the centre of Byron Bay
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
658m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.