Beach Bungalow with Development Opportunities
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Where else in Byron Bay or Suffolk Park can you buy 1182sqm of land with a house that rents for $500 per week with development capabilities for under $600,000???
Built in the 1950's & full of opportunity, this original beach bungalow is situated on a large 1182 sqm parcel of land conveniently located within walking distance to Suffolk Park shops, Tavern and beach. Bordering reserve at the rear, you can walk through the bush to the playground, tennis courts, sports field and the locally famous Baz & Shaz Fruit & Veg Green Grocer.
Full of retro charm, the home features a solid build with plenty of natural light throughout, spacious living area, two well proportioned bedrooms and rich polished timber floors throughout.
* Large 1182m2 level block backing onto bush reserve, with development potential
* Renovate, extend, build a granny flat or second house (STCA), several opportunities to maximise and add value.
* Walk through Council bush reserve to playground, tennis courts sports field and the popular Baz & Shaz Fruit & Veg Green Grocer
* Located only 1km to Tallow Beach, 1 km to Golf Course and only 5 km to the centre of Byron Bay
* Recently rented for $500 per week
With so much potential at your disposal, this property represents exceptional value; move straight in, rent as is, renovate, extend, build a granny flat or second house (STCA), several opportunities to maximise and add value.
With the owner's motivation for a quick sale extremely high and a realistically priced property located in a tightly held market, this property wont last long. Don't be left kicking yourself for not inspecting this property, do yourself a favour and organise an inspection today.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
1,182m² / 0.29 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.