Owners Recent Purchase Means They Need To Sell!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Privacy and tranquility come to mind upon entering this charming two storey character home, located in a highly sought after neighbourhood moments away from Suffolk Park shops, Tavern and beach; this unique home offers a choice of versatile living areas making it perfect for the growing family or as a positive investment.
- Set on 601sqm block with North facing backyard
- Already renovated, ready to move in or a great investment
- Save money with solar electricity & solar hot water
The elevated position maximises the North facing backyard and views of the lush native forest. The home features spacious living proportions, polished timber & marble floors and high ceilings throughout with a light and bright design. The main living area opens onto the impressive deck overlooking the spectacular 5 acre reserve, making this home the ideal entertainer.
- Light & airy interiors include a creative two storey floor plan
- Impressive balcony overlooking nature reserve, ideal for entertaining
- 7 minute drive to Byron Bay's vibrant town centre
This property represents a fantastic opportunity, offering exceptional value. As the owners have already bought another property, their motivation for a quick sale is extremely high, do yourself a favour and organise an inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
601m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.