Price Removed for a Quick Sale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a friendly neighbourhood moments away from Suffolk Parks shops, parks and beach, this well designed home enjoys a great flow and offers a choice of versatile living areas making it perfect for the growing family or investment.
- Set on a slightly elevated 621m Block
- Freestanding double garage would make a perfect studio (STCA)
- Light filled master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
The formal dining and living areas enjoy plenty of natural light through the large windows which look out over the private lawn and gardens. Lending to the spacious floor plan is the adjoining kitchen and family room which flows out to the paved outdoor entertaining area.
- Located 400m to shops, play ground & sports field, 1.4km to beach
- Perfect opportunity to capitalise on this convenient location
- Solid investment or family home
Reflecting the owners high motivation & commitment to selling, the previous asking price has been removed and a time frame to be sold in has now been set. This property is surplus to the owners needs and must be sold.
For more information or to organise an inspection, please call Brett Connable at Ray White Byron Bay.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
621m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.