Little Gem in South Golden Beach
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Ideally positioned just a short walk to the beach & local shop, is this charming fully renovated timber beach cottage.
Light interiors have been tastefully updated with polished timber flooring throughout the living areas. A modern kitchen features polished stone benchtops, plenty of storage & dishwasher. Two rear bedrooms access a large covered deck creating a delightful area to entertain & relax overlooking the fully fenced backyard with well-maintained gardens and watering system.
This home is the perfect package. With its beach locale, full renovation and low maintenance gardens it leaves nothing else to be done. A great opportunity to purchase your first home or an ideal getaway destination for the family!
- Renovated timber beach cottage
- Covered decks at front & rear of home
- Built in robes, solar hot water system, study nook
- Short walk to the beach, shop, community gardens & primary school
- Situated across from the canal footbridge, popular for fishing & kayaking
- 15 mins walk along the beach or cycle path to New Brighton farmers market & cafe
- Only 20 mins drive north of Byron Bay and 30 mins from Gold Coast Airport
(Agent declares interest)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Carport
354m² / 0.09 acres
South Golden Beach
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.