- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac location is this recently renovated property oozing with charm.
Ideal for first home buyers, growing families or the astute investor this property is sure to impress.
Stepping inside you are greeted with brand new flooring, a fresh & bright colour pallet and a beautiful and private, leafy outlook from all rooms.
Almost everything has been done for you, yet there is still an opportunity for you to put your own personal touch on the kitchen and bathroom.
Positioned on a large, landscaped, 968m2 block, the property features:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Huge, North facing, wrap around, entertainers balcony
- Low maintenance floor coverings and neutral tones throughout
- Brand new paint inside and out
- Brand new flooring throughout
- Second covered outdoor entertaining area on side of house
- Beautiful gardens with well-established plants and trees
- Covered carport, garden shed and paved walk way
All of this just two minutes from a dog friendly beach, boutique cafes & Brunswick Heads. 15 minutes North of Byron Bay.
Contact April today to inspect.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.