Ray White Byron Bay
Looking For Something A Little Different?
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This quaint old Church is full of history and sits on a ridge looking out over peaceful paddocks, hills and trees. Walk across the road into Newrybar Village and enjoy the fantastic community lifestyle.
The Pacific Highway is currently being moved from the Newrybar township and when this has happened, this property will no longer be on the highway but standing quietly on the edge of the village.
- The building has concrete stumps and stands on a near level 1239m2 block of land shielded from the road by a screen of trees and shrubs.
- There are two bedrooms, one each end of the living area, plus a combined bathroom and laundry.
- The main space is a very large living and dining area along with a kitchen.
- Full of character this light filled building has high ceilings and timber floors and original windows and doors.
- This structure is in need of some work to make it absolutely complete.
There is a DA that has been determined for a dwelling entitlement with certain conditions to be met. Call to find out all the details and to arrange an inspection.
1,239m² / 0.31 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.