Rural Haven at Entry Price
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled at the heart of the Byron Shire in a picturesque rural setting lies an exciting and rare opportunity to purchase a tastefully renovated country style farmhouse and restored 80 year old Dairy Bails embraced by four acres of well manicured farm land and rolling hills.
A perfect rural retreat or hobby farm, this appealing property enjoys a relaxed atmosphere making it easy to unwind and entertain with ease. The home features spacious living proportions, polished timber floors throughout with an easy light & bright design, complemented by a gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. The living area flows beautifully onto the outdoor entertaining deck that encapsulates country living at its best - watch the sunset after a day working and enjoy the summer breeze.
- 3 spacious bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom
- Large two way main bathroom with shower & bath
- Lock up garage with electric roller door
- Original renovated Dairy Bails, approx 80 years old
Adding to the desirability of this property is the restored & tastefully renovated Dairy Bails which exudes historical character and charm from its construction of more than 80 years ago. The bails would be ideal as a studio, home office or teenager's retreat.
- Plenty of land for a pool and tennis court
- 3 fenced paddocks suitable for hobby farming / horses
- Rich fertile soil and high rainfall - wonderful for veggie gardens and hobby crops
- Only 8 minutes to Mullumbimby and 12 minutes to Byron Bay
Small manageable rural acres of this calibre are exceptionally rare and one being offered for sale in this location and price range with such motivated owners is even more unique.
This property represents an extraordinary opportunity not to be missed.
For further information or to make a time to view the property contact, Brett Connable at Ray White Byron Bay.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
1.6187 ha / 4 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.