Tropical Oasis on the Edge of Town
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Nestled on just over one acre amongst open grassy areas, lush tropical gardens and its own meandering creek, this tranquil three bedroom residence provides a peaceful lifestyle moments from the colourful and energetic town of Mullumbimby.
The spacious home is well-positioned in the centre of the property. Inside, you'll find an open plan kitchen, living and dining room, and three generous bedrooms all with outlook to the gardens and fish-ponds.
- Tranquil home centred on lush 4,047sqm block
- Grassy areas, tropical gardens & meandering creek
- Three generous bedrooms all with outlook to gardens
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining room
There's a guest retreat, and a groovy rumpus area in the back shed and covered front and back verandahs for relaxing or entertaining. It all adds up to an excellent opportunity for families and investors alike.
- Guest retreat & rumpus area in back shed
- Covered front & back verandahs perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- Excellent opportunity for families & investors alike
The peaceful setting this home provides creates a remarkable sense of space and privacy with ample room for family, guests and entertainment. 108 Main Arm road is a complete package for those looking for easy semi-rural living.
For more information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.