Owners Are Downsizing & Wanting Offers!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
35 acres & right on the edge of town, fully fenced & offering fantastic views over Mt Chincogan & the surrounding countryside. Situated high on a knoll, this property comprises 3 bedrooms with updated kitchen & bathroom, garage, converted bales' & 2 huge farm sheds. Currently running cattle, sheep, horses & chickens, offers huge potential for further improvement & dual occupancy (STCA).
- 14.41 ha (35.6 acre) property walking distance into Mullumbimby's town centre
- Terrific views over Mt Chincogan & surrounding countryside
- Fertile, mostly flat land, suitable for horses, sheep & cattle
- Town water, creek frontage, 2 large sheds, converted bales / studio
- Potential for further improvement & dual occupancy (STCA)
A must to inspect for those wanting to enjoy an envied rural lifestyle with the convenience of town.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
14 ha / 36 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.