Country Living so close to Byron Bay
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a great area of Ewingsdale, this generous 7,071sqm (1.6 Acres ) captures a country lifestyle feel and offers huge potential to have a rural retreat so close to the heart of Byron Bay.
While ready to live in now, this old country cottage could be renovated or used as guest accommodation while a new home is built.
- Original early 1900's cottage
- Private 7,071sqm (1.6 acres) usable block with horse paddock
- Plenty of room for pool, gardens, orchard, chooks, tennis court, etc.
- Single car garage, separate work shed
- Located only 7km from Byron Bay's Town Centre and beautiful beaches
For further information or to make a time to view the property, contact Michael Gudgeon at Ray White Byron Bay.
- Double Garage
7,071m² / 1.75 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.