Sold by Brett Connable & Nick Russo
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located just outside the township of Byron Bay in a peaceful leafy area, this immaculately presented townhouse is a short walk to local schools, the famous Roadhouse Cafe & Tallow Beach through Arakwal National Park. The low maintenance & pet friendly gardens back onto protected rain-forest reserve, they are well established and boast a rare 10 metre tall bird of paradise.
- Large rear deck & Landscaped gardens
- Great location close to cafes, schools & short drive to town
- Giant 10m Bird of Paradise
- Quiet location at back of complex
- Pet friendly strata
Designed for easy lifestyle, the lower level of the home enjoys an open plan kitchen, living and dining area with a natural flow to the large rear deck and landscaped gardens. The upper level has good airflow and includes three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and main bathroom.
- Spacious three bedrooms with built-in-robe
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen
- Large separate laundry with 2nd toilet
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
With another property in their sight, the owners are highly motivated & ready to consider all solid offers. For more information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.