Sold by Nick Russo & Brett Connable
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in this sought-after section of Byron Bay, this artistic, character filled home features 3 large bedrooms and a spacious open plan living & dining room with high cathedral ceilings. Ideally positioned at the back of the complex, bordering lush native rain-forest and council reserve - this property enjoys a private back yard. Take in the tropical outlook from your private deck areas and embrace the serenity and peaceful surrounding from the large garden sanctuary.
- Stunning cathedral ceilings in living room with open feature wall (Unique in complex)
- Positioned in quiet spot at back of complex with large private backyard (Unique in complex)
- Large bedrooms all with Built-in Robes
- Close to town, Road House Cafe and schools
- Strong potential for investment
- Unique bohemian styled private townhouse
- Large bedrooms & storage space
- Pet Friendly Complex
Whether investing or nesting, don't miss out on this awesome opportunity to break into the Byron Bay market.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.