At This Price: Blink & It's Gone
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in a welcoming neighbourhood, this townhouse presents a fantastic opportunity for homebuyers or investors looking to purchase at the bottom of the Byron Bay property market. Fabulously positioned in a quiet & family friendly area, the property borders native bushland which provides a tranquil backdrop where you can relax and enjoy with ease.
Boasting an easy light filled open plan design with combined living & dining areas adorned by polished timber floors, step through the double glass sliding doors into your own leafy north facing courtyard. Providing a feeling of extra space is the private gate leading to the native bushland reserve.
- Only 170m from Sunrise Shopping Village & 1.3 km from beach
- 3 spacious bedrooms, main featuring walk-in robe & balcony
- Set in a quiet complex of only 6 townhouses
- Single lock-up garage with handy internal access plus an additional space at the front
The upstairs master bedroom is sure to impress with double glass sliding doors opening out to your own private north facing balcony which enjoys native bushland views making it feel like a private & peaceful retreat.
- Large bathroom complete with bath
- Plenty of practical storage for convenient living
- Easy walk to Belongil beach, Sunrise shopping complex & pre-school
- Wonderfully private, set at the rear of the complex
This bright and airy home is close to all amenities and would make for a convenient lifestyle or a perfect long term investment. This is a great opportunity to buy into the Byron Bay real estate market in a quickly disappearing entry level price range. With an owner keen for a quick result, this opportunity is not to be missed.
For further details or to organise a private inspection contact Brett Connable at Ray White Byron Bay.
- Borders Bushland
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage