Size will Surprise… As Will The Price!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Surprisingly spacious and immediately inviting, this delightful solid-brick residence offers an enviable lifestyle in a convenient location, putting the vibrant culture of Byron Bay within easy access. This property represents exceptional possibilities for home buyers and investors wanting to purchase at the bottom of the market.
- 1.5km from Byron Bay's town centre
- An easy 800m walk to beautiful Tallows Beach
- Secure off street parking
- Front court yard, with low maintenance gardens
This comfortable and versatile home features open plan living filtered by natural light through the number of double glass sliding doors that open out to your own private front courtyard with low maintenance gardens to sit and relax in.
- Converted garage to maximise living spaces
- Refurbished modern kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, main with built in
- Bathroom complete with bath & separate toilet
- Separate laundry with good storage
With prices on the move upward and the owners keen for a quick result, this is a great opportunity to buy into the bottom of the Byron Bay real estate market before it is too late.
For further details or to organise a private inspection please contact Brett Connable from Ray White Byron Bay.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.