Iconic Artist home MUST BE SOLD!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
Centrally located opposite the Lord Byron Resort is this tastefully renovated, classic Byron beach
cottage by world renowned artist. With commercial zoning and only metres to all Byron Bay has to
offer, the possibilities and potential are endless.
- Zoned 3(a) Business
- Stylish contemporary living space
- Additional spacious studio
- Artist studio/workshop with wood fired pizza oven
- Includes American Airstream trailer and Japanese hot tub.
- 1012 sqm with rear lane, providing future development options.
Blended to fit the streetscape, with a hidden WOW factor, this unique property offers the potential for a creative home occupation, multiple accommodation or very convenient town living with a style that epitomises the classic Byron Bay lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- In Town Position
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.