SOLD Under Auction Conditions
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you are looking for an entry level home or easy investment in Byron Bay, this property represents the perfect opportunity. Located just one kilometre from Byron Bay's CBD, this very well presented duplex is a must see!
With light and bright open plan living and plenty of privacy, this neat and tidy home offers three good sized bedrooms, two with air conditioning, and a single lock up garage with internal access.
The level fully fenced backyard has a perfect North-East aspect, ensuring plenty of light all year round, and comes complete with a garden shed for storage, a vegetable patch, fruit trees and an outdoor living area. The landscaped gardens and privacy give this backyard a peaceful, relaxing feel.
- Level 342m2 block with a North-East aspect.
- Landscaped gardens complete with garden shed and vegetable patch.
- 1 km to Byron Bay's CBD, beaches and restaurants.
- Quiet and child friendly location in a low traffic cul-de-sac.
- Spacious, open plan living and completely private.
- Neat and Tidy throughout, great investment or home
Currently rented for $490 per week, this property makes an excellent investment. With space, privacy and a great location, 7 Comet close is also the perfect first home.
For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
- Torrens Title
See all features
342m² / 0.08 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.