Built To Last, With a Price That Won't
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Built to last with double brick walls and solid construction, this light filled home showcases unexpectedly generous living areas and an undercover, north-facing deck. It's set amidst a beautiful area of Byron, minutes to amenities and the beach access is at the end of the street.
* Generous size interiors with timber and tiled floors
* Enjoy the sun with a north facing undercover patio and
* Quiet setting moments from schools and several reserves
* Four well proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
* Single attached lock-up garage plus 3.5 x 4.5 utility'
* Absolutely prime for renovators and investors
Encompassing a lower level studio, this is truly a renovator's delight and is absolutely brimming with potential. For an appointment, call Stuart Aitken at 0417 242 537
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.