Executive Beach House
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Architecturally designed and presented as-new, this environmentally conscious property is just three years young and sure to impress the most discerning family. Attractively positioned beside Tallow Creek in a quiet child-friendly location, the property enjoys a seamless indoor/outdoor flow with quality finishes throughout and private, leafy outlook.
Master built without compromise, the four bedroom family residence was designed to benefit from its creek-side bush setting. It is resplendent with hardwood floors, windows and doors throughout, two exquisite bathrooms and powder room with Italian fixtures, open plan living, cooking and dining areas, separate upstairs living room and spacious decks.
Set within inspiring landscaped gardens, the home boasts and an expansive alfresco entertaining area. There has been no compromise when it comes to aesthetics, functionality and sustainability.
- Easy walk to Tallow Beach and Suffolk village shops
- Solid timber sliding doors, windows and wide floorboards
- Substantial open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Living room with slow combustion fireplace
- Sheltered entertaining deck, 6 person spa and outdoor shower
- Chef-inspired kitchen with breakfast bar and modern Smeg appliances
- Master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Second living area and covered balcony upstairs
- Two well appointed bathrooms and a luxurious master ensuite
- Solar power, solar hot water, underground rainwater storage and eco-lighting
- Winter power bill was only $80
- Ample storage with double garage
- Bush feel with urban convenience
- Just minutes from schools and a short drive or bike ride to iconic Byron Bay.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
498m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.