Sold by Nick Russo
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
SOLD Prior to market for complex record price.
We are pleased to announce the successful sale of this home before launching it to the open market. Both the owners and purchasers are thrilled with a quick and easy sale, thanks largely to the work behind the scenes working our extensive database of buyers to find them suitable homes.
Enjoying an elevated north facing position this beautiful split level home is surrounded by native bushland which provides a private, tranquil environment while still being close to Byron town centre, beaches, schools and transport.
- 3 large light filled bedrooms on the upper levels
- Separate guest accommodation with an additional living area and bathroom
- Dual access to the property (Cemetery Road & Old Bangalow Road)
- Polished timber floors and covered timber entertaining area
- Additional secure storage under the home
If you are curious to see how this and many other recent sales may have affected the value
of your property, contact Nick Russo on 0405 977 049 for a obligation free market appraisal
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.