Tightly-held Golden Grid
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Occupying a prime easterly position in a tightly held pocket of the golden grid, this original beach cottage presents as a wonderful prospect for renovation or redevelopment.
The eastern end of Paterson Street gives easy access to Clarkes Beach, the popular Top Shop cafe and a short stroll into town. There are ocean & lighthouse views over Tallow Beach and with a new home, the possibility of north ocean views over town.
- Set on 717sqm block with a sunny eastern aspect
- Character filled cottage and a separate studio/garage
- Dual frontage from Paterson lane to Paterson Street
- Elevated and treed outlook towards the beach
- DA approval plans for a new home
The combination of this property's position and potential is an outstanding opportunity for an astute buyer and one that is rarely available.
- Air Conditioning
717m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.