Affordable & On the Edge of town
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Conveniently positioned on the fringe of Byron Bay's vibrant town centre & popular beaches, this delightful Torrens title duplex offers an enviable lifestyle. Spacious & completely private, this property presents fantastic possibilities for home buyers and investors alike.
- Enjoy the benefits of a low maintenance duplex without paying strata fees!
- Quiet & family friendly neighbourhood in a low traffic cul-de-sac
- Secure & private home on a level 333m2 block
- Single lock-up garage with internal access, providing extra storage
Neatly presented throughout with an emphasis on comfort, this home features an open plan design complete with a slow combustion fireplace, three good sized bedrooms and a single lock up garage with internal access. Other features included a covered patio area surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens ideal for entertaining or to sit and enjoy a cuppa.
- Fully fenced backyard borders onto nature reserve
- Short walk to popular Cafes, Green Grocer & primary schools
- Neat & Tidy throughout, great investment or home
- Currently rented for $500 per week
This property represents a fantastic opportunity to buy an in-town property at the lower end of the Byron Bay real estate market, and with owner ready to sell quickly, this property won't last.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
333m² / 0.08 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.