Large, Charming Late 1800's Byron Gem
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This historic, light-filled Byron Bay home has been impeccably renovated; full of old world charm and modern comforts; right in the heart of Byron, and only five minutes walk to Main Beach.
- Spacious living room and kitchen overlook a sub-tropical garden
- Five bedrooms, four of them large, three bathrooms, all with showers and two with baths
- Separate dining room
- French doors from two bedrooms open onto front veranda
- Plus fully self-contained flat with upstairs attic bedroom
- Garden includes a lovely patio area, great for BBQs & entertaining
- Rear lane access providing parking onsite
- 1 minute walk to shops and 5 minute walk to Main Beach.
This much loved timber home has been tightly held for 20 years, and now the owners are interstate and want the property sold.
The private backyard has rear lane access. A magnificent mature Poinciana tree fills part of the garden, giving wonderful shade in summer and allows the sun through in winter.
Original timber floors, original sash timber windows.
This property is in immaculate condition and is a must to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
474m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.