Owners Moving Interstate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Across the road from Tallow Beach, this solid cavity brick rendered home is located in Pacific Vista, one of Byron's exclusive locations with native bushland as a backdrop. This is an idyllic family home offering plenty of light, space and privacy.
- Superbly presented with large interiors on 455sqm level block
- Single level freestanding torrens title home
- Native bush as a backdrop & easy walk to Tallow Beach
- Rendered brick inside & out plus ceiling insulation & reverse cycle air-con
- 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, enough space for all the family
- Popular & quiet family neighbourhood
Enter through a private walled courtyard into this Santa Fe inspired home. Thick internal walls create a wonderful even temperature inside the home. Large tiles throughout the living areas and a light filled open plan kitchen flow into the dining and living room. The bedrooms are generous sized with main having its own bathroom.
Enjoy alfresco dining on the small private terrace; lush tropical garden attracts a variety of bird life. This welcoming home is ideal for families looking to buy in a select address close to beach, schools and easy access to Byron town centre.
- Single Garage
455m² / 0.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.