- 6 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 1 Car
Enviably positioned in old Byron Bay Towns Belongil Beach precinct, this exclusive dual occupancy property is perfectly suited for the astute investor or owner occupier looking for something out of the ordinary.
Built with quality and designed for comfort, this conveniently located residence boasts a unique multi-level layout maximising space and privacy.
Occupying two completely separate and private living quarters, the spacious and versatile interiors showcase an abundance of modern character that feature quality finishes throughout, with generous proportions and a multitude of indoor and outdoor spaces for all to enjoy.
Surrounded by private courtyards and lush tropical gardens, the lower level enjoys a well equipped kitchen, open plan living & dining area with patio entertaining and three bedrooms, the master complete with spa ensuite.
Occupying the middle level is another fully equipped kitchen, open plan dining & living area with timber doors opening out to sun drenched wrap around balcony, plus two more bedrooms and bathrooms. Proceeding to the upper level is the private master suite, with ensuite and balcony which takes in views of the nature reserve and lighthouse glimpse.
- Ideally positioned on a commanding 506 sqm corner block with approved dual occupancy
- Located directly across from Belongil Beach
- Conveniently situated next door to the popular Treehouse Restaurant
- Offering a broad range of lifestyle and income opportunities
- Council approved dual occupancy, with separate access to each unit
- Heating and cooling throughout provide a peaceful and luxurious atmosphere
- Less than 2km walk to the centre of town via beach or road
This property presents an opportunity not to be missed for the astute investor or home buyer. To be sold by Auction on Saturday the 21st of September at 10:00am if not sold prior. To organise a private inspection or for further information, please call Brett Connable at Ray White Byron Bay.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
506m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.