Ray White Byron Bay
Owners' Instructions "1940's Beach Cottage MUST BE SOLD!"
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
You really feel a sense of a relaxed beach lifestyle upon entering this gorgeous 1940's cottage. Filled with old world charm and simple modern features, this is an opportunity well worth exploring.
- Well presented North facing character home
- 684m2 low maintenance block
- Room for studio/granny flat (STCA)
- Light sun-filled interior and high ceilings throughout
Conveniently located a short walk to Brunswick River, Beach and Town centre and a 10 min drive to Byron Bay, this appealing holiday cottage is perfect for a small family, investors, or those looking for a quiet relaxing home to relax and unwind.
- Covered rear entertaining and BBQ area
- Generous functional kitchen
- Open-plan design and hardwood timber floors throughout
- Drive through access to rear lane
Vendors instructions are clear - this property must be sold on or prior to Auction.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, call Heidi Last on 0416 072 868.
684m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.