Stunning Ocean View Farm
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Offering a stunning ridge line property with tremendous ocean views, this rare 60 acre beachfront reserve property has a list of incredible and impressive features.
- Wide ocean and coastal panoramic views
- Large 4 bedroom family home plus a study and 3 bathrooms
- 2 enormous sheds with a variety of options
- Simpson Creek and reserve frontage, rainforest and coastal flats
The heritage style home features a wrap around undercover patio, bamboo floors, a huge timber kitchen, a fireplace and an additional family or rumpus room. The home sits enjoying an elevated east facing position with views across to the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse, this is an ideal property for those looking to combine the coast and country lifestyle.
- Generous 3 car garage with workshop area and internal access
- Town water, all power connected and gas hot water
- Open plan living / dining with large windows
- Located just 10 minutes from Byron Bay and 5mins from Mullumbimby
To further information or to arrange your inspection please contact David Gordon on 0418 856 222
24.2812 ha / 60 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.