Ray White Byron Bay
Broken Head Bungalow - Ripe for a Reno
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located just on the outskirts of Byron Bay, in the idyllic natural surroundings of Broken Head, this original timber Queenslander is shouting out to be rescued.
This truly represents quite a magnificent opportunity for a builder, renovator, tree lover, surfer or just anyone who can recognise that a little elbow grease hard work will pay off handsomely.
- Featuring 1970's full timber Queenslander style home completely surrounded by tropical forest
- Elevated East and sunny North aspects
- Only 3kms to the beach and to the shops
- Timber floors, walls, ceilings, doors and windows
- Space to spread out on 2024m2 or add a studio (STCA)
- Single Carport
2,024m² / 0.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.