A Secluded & Luxurious Beachfront Property
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated just ten minutes south of Byron Bay, this Balinese inspired home seamlessly integrates modern architectural design with the natural environment creating an inspiring property like no other found on the North Coast. Set amongst coastal rainforest and lush tranquil gardens, a private path will take you to one of Australia's best surf beaches, Broken Head.
- Large and prestigious 1505sqm (approx) land holding
- Short walk to beaches, surrounding lakes and walking tracks
- Magnificent architectural features and abundant natural light
- Ten minutes south of Byron Bay's cafes, shopping and entertainment
This luxurious property connects five separate pavilions with timber paths and tropical vegetation to effortlessly integrate indoor outdoor areas making it an entertainer's delight. The pavilions are made up of three master bedrooms each with their own walk through robes and private bathroom, a separate living room and the main pavilion featuring a forth bedroom with ensuite, modern stone top kitchen and dining area.
- Stunning plantation shutters, glass floor to ceiling panels & bi-fold doors
- Offering a broad range of lifestyle and income opportunities
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a true lifestyle property
- Double lock up garage and separate study are just some of the extra features
Secluded, peaceful and luxurious, this beachfront property offers a multitude of lifestyle opportunities and would make the perfect holiday investment. Being offered for sale by onsite auction on November 15th 2014 at 3pm, this property is a must to inspect.
For more information, please contact Brett Connable at Ray White Byron Bay
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,505m² / 0.37 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.