Large Acreage Edging Bangalow
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Offered for sale for the first time in 44 years, this rare 86 acres of prime de-rocked agricultural land offers the opportunity to secure a large parcel within a short walk to the historic Village of Bangalow.
The well built and solid three bedroom farmhouse provides for comfortable living with its large lounge, kitchen and dining areas, while the two bedroom flat is perfect for the extended family or an extra income. The covered verandah with hill views over your own private valley with permanent spring fed creek is the perfect vista to dream up the many possibilities of this unique property.
- Town Water, 50,000 Litre rainwater tanks, 2 creeks & dam
- Establishing a hobby farm, eco-tourism retreat or rural development (STCA)
- Land de-rocked and planted with setaria & Rhodes Grass
- 6 Fenced Paddocks & 4 bay machinery shed with cold room
- Build your dream home with Hinterland and Bangalow Village views (STCA)
Properties of this size and location to town are virtually non-existent and with interest rates so low, this is the perfect opportunity to invest in land with future development potential.
- Moments to Bangalow's picturesque shops, cafes and the eclectic lifestyle
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from popular Byron Bay
- 15 mins to Byron Bay, 20 mins to Ballina Airport & 40 mins to Gold Coast International Airport
- Owners are downsizing and motivated to sell, all realistic offers considered
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.