Opportunity to Occupy / Develop / Invest
- Building: 150m²
- Land: 5,497m² (1.36 acres)
COMBINATION RESIDENTIAL LIFESTYLE and BUSINESS INVESTMENT
With the recent opening of 'The Farm' & Byron Central Hospital nearing completion, this is a high growth area for Byron Bay. Presenting a truly unique opportunity to purchase your very own home with DA Approval for Cafe / Restaurant and self contained onsite Owners / Managers Accommodation within the 1 site. A prime gateway commanding elevated position on a substantial allotment of 5,497 sqm is on the edge of the prestigious enclave of Ewingsdale and only 5km to Byron Bay Town Centre.
This property offers great potential now and for future development as an ongoing Investment.
Various Commercial uses by owner/occupier, including; Cafe, Restaurant, Bar, Wedding Venue, Wine Bar, Boutique Brewery, Gallery, Landscaping, Garden Centre, Educational Centre, Child Care Centre (STCA).
- DA Council Approved for Cafe / Restaurant/ Bar with supporting Liquor License already approved.
- Capacity up to 180 patrons till 12pm capacity to expand and add or change usage to existing established Commercial Approval STCA
- Development Consent and Lawful Commencement of the DA Approval now exists so no time limit to start your business . Start planning your time line today.
- Predominant position and business opportunity without other directly adjoining Commercial developments in a rare stand a lone location.
- Sealed roads on three sides with a pleasant landscaped garden setting and scenic rural views a nice place to live.
This Restaurant or Commercial Venture has rare in built Life Style choice onsite accommodation - no need to rent or buy separate accommodation off site.
An approved 1 bedroom owners/ managers onsite residence to enjoy the location. This is a major cost saving.
* Full plans , costing's , concept photos and details are available on request.
Only a 5 minutes drive to central Byron Bay - a blank canvas awaiting your creative imagination.
Ideal Land Bank and Investment today for Byron's planned growth and future with income producing cash flow today as a residential property of $750 per wk..
An onsite inspection will reveal the obvious potential and will impress.
5,497m² / 1.36 acres