Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Solid Family Home in Sought After Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Ideally situated in popular Suffolk Park, this home presents a fantastic opportunity for families & investors alike.
The spacious family home offers a flexible layout with separate lounge and dining. A large rumpus room opens onto the spacious outdoor entertaining area with a large covered patio and deck area. The well-appointed central kitchen seamlessly flows out to the large outdoor entertaining area and a large dining area. With rain-forest behind, this home is a great place to entertain with friends and family or watch the kids play in the back yard, all whilst still being able to sit and relax and enjoy a Byron Bay lifestyle.
Boasting 3 generous sized bedrooms with the master accompanied with a large walk in robe and ensuite, set in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood. Close to schools, buses, shops, and Tallows beach, this home enjoys an enviable position with Byron Hills.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances
- Master suite features full ensuite and large walk in robe
- Undercover patio and deck area backing on to reserve
- Large rumpus room opening onto entertaining area
- Single car port, garden shed and ample storage
- Separate lounge and dining
- Air conditioning, Solar panels and grey water system
Located just minutes away from Tallows beach, schools, the tavern, shopping centre, recreational grounds and Byron Bay Town centre, this property won't last long. Contact Nick Russo on 0405 977 049 for your inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
658m² / 0.16 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.