Excellent Lifestyle & Investment Opportunity
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in popular North Ocean Shores on one of the best streets, this large and very private home features modern interiors, separate living & entertaining areas, spacious bedrooms and a self-contained guest wing. Designed to allow warmth and light into the north facing kitchen, dining and outdoor entertaining areas, this well proportioned home enjoys timber floors, high ceilings and multiple spaces to relax and unwind.
Investors take note, not only is this home an excellent lifestyle opportunity, but the separate guest wing allows additional rental income while living in the home, or rent out both spaces for an exceptional return. Well renovated and a low maintenance design, the property presents a trouble-free investment.
- Elevated 751sqm block captures sunlight and ocean breezes
- High potential investment returns
- Timber floors and high ceilings
- Spacious bedrooms plus separate study/sunroom
- Self-contained guest wing for extended family or income
- Established gardens & well maintained landscaping
A comfortable property any time of year, the home captures cooling sea breezes in the summer and the wood burning fireplace is the perfect place to cozy up during the cooler winter months. This home is perfect for an easy care beach lifestyle or a lucrative addition to any property portfolio.
- Multiple spaces to relax & unwind
- Large double garage with side & internal access
- Under house workshop and storage area
- 1 min stroll to Community gardens & pre-school, 5 min walk to public school
- 4 min bike ride to dog friendly beach via Helen St bridge
- Lucrative addition to property portfolio
The owners are motivated to sell quickly and will consider all realistic offers, so don't miss out on this North Coast opportunity and call Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Walk To Beach
751.2m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.