Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Highly Motivated Owners Invite Offers
- Land: 824m² (0.2 acres)
This elevated 824 sqm vacant land parcel is located overlooking Tallowood Ridge Estate with picturesque views of Mount Chincogan and only moments to the vibrant township of Mullumbimby. Boasting an ideal north facing position, this block enjoys plenty of light and warmth in the winter and wonderful cooling breezes during the heat of summer.
With house plans already designed for the block and approved by council, this property offers you the opportunity to begin building soon after settlement.
This land parcel is the perfect choice to build your new home and with highly motivated and realistic owners looking for a quick sale, this block won't last long.
Features include -
* Elevated 824 sqm north facing land parcel
* Picturesque views of Mount Chincogan
* Backs onto Council Green Belt
* DA approved plans, start building shortly after settlement
* Affordable family friendly community
* National Broadband Network connected - high speed fibre internet
* Underground power lines & reticulated sewage
* Cycle paths, walking tracks & open spaces
* Children's playground & sporting fields
* Close to Shearwater Steiner School & public schools
Tallowood Ridge Estate is positioned between the vibrant township of Mullumbimby and the foothills of the nightcap ranges. The estate features parks, playground and sporting fields with modern services including high speed NBN (FTTP) internet connection.
Within a short drive to Byron Bay, Bangalow, Brunswick Heads, a string of pristine beaches and majestic mountains ranges and rain forests - there is no doubt why locals call Mullumbimby the heart of the Byron shire.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.
824m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.