Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Unique Coastal Retreat
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 7 Cars
An incredibly secluded and serene retreat awaits. This sprawling estate is truly in a world of its own, positioned on over 13 acres of ultimate privacy within pristine bush-land and bordering north creek, yet only moments from the vibrant seaside village and famous point break of Lennox Head, exclusive Broken Head and short drive to Byron Bay.
Built to the highest standard, the expansive home features high ceilings, hardwood floors, enormous rooms and various guest quarters. Surrounded by decks with a large central entertaining area overlooking the resort style pool, cabana and fire pit, billabong and surrounding bush-land, this home is an entertainers paradise.
This hidden gem also has a dream development opportunity with DA approval for Eco-tourism, featuring; 6 luxury villas, another pool and a tennis court. Coupled with the current home achieving $1,500 per night rent with numerous bookings already & Suitable for dual occupancy, a 2nd house site has been prepared and submitted to council. The property represents an incredible opportunity for investment, dual/extended family living or dual occupancy house site as a managers residence to operate the resort. While remaining private, each area (Home, Eco-tourism site & warehouse & dual occupancy site) are privately screened away from each other behind high fences with apposing aspects.
- High ceilings and windows seamlessly join indoor & outdoor spaces
- DA approved for 6 luxury villas
- Well appointed chef's kitchen and large walk in pantry
- Large open plan living & dining opening onto huge entertaining decks
- Lush native bush-land & river access to Ballina
- Peace & privacy assured amidst abundant wildlife
- Electric security gate access
Set away from the main residence is an enormous double height shed (520sqm internal space) which lends itself to a number of possibilities.
With the long council approval process complete, this is a lifestyle and business dream come true. With a multitude of opportunities there is no question 48 Tobin Close offers a myriad of possibilities for the savvy buyer.
Please contact Nick Russo today on 0405 977 049 to explore this property and its possibilities for yourself.
- 13.12 Acre property bordered by North Creek & native bush-land
- Multiple air-conditioning systems & ceiling fans
- Large outdoor fire pit
- Hardwood floors & high ceilings
- Two self-contained guest retreats
- High private internal fencing
- Secure fencing with electric gates
- 520+ sqm double height shed
- Dam with catch & release fish
- Access via boat along North Creek to Ballina
- Gas cooking and stone bench-tops in kitchen
- Internal access from garage
- 3 minutes to Lennox Head, 17 minutes to Byron Bay
- Flat & flood free land
- Boat ramp with clear road-way to river from house & shed
- 520+M2 Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
See all features
5.3095 ha / 13 acres
5 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.