Stunning Hinterland Retreat with 360 views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Rarely does a property of this calibre be offered for sale. Experience the Byron Bay hinterland lifestyle at its best with panoramic rural views and a stylishly renovated home in a peaceful yet convenient location. Offering complete privacy and serenity, the spacious living areas and bedrooms in this beautifully presented home enjoy captivating vistas and seamlessly flow out to the covered entertainers deck and tropical gardens beyond. Featuring organic market gardens yielding a variety of income-generating produce, and an array of established fruit trees, the 5 acre property is also home to abundant birdlife.
Located on a quiet lane, the elevated North-facing property is within easy reach of Bangalow and the pristine beaches of Byron Bay. The thriving village community of Federal is just minutes away with its shops, coffee roasters, preschool and renowned Doma Caf.
- Stunning 360 rural views
- Perfect North aspect
- Spacious rooms bathed in natural light
- Modern, gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Freestanding wood-burner
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with breathtaking picture window and ensuite
- 1000m2 fully-fenced backyard suitable for kids or pets
- Income-producing permaculture garden
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Solar hot water and over 80,000 litre water storage
- Private and quiet 5 useable acres with ample space for secondary dwelling (STCA)
- 6.2 x 6.2 workshop/shed
Conveniently located 2 minutes from Federal village, 14 Minutes from Bangalow and 20 minutes from Byron Bay.
Owners are relocating overseas and will truly miss their haven. For more information please contact Michael Gudgeon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.