Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxurious Balinese Inspired Villas
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Act quickly, 19b Already SOLD by Ray White. Only 19a available.
Beautifully appointed, exuding luxury, elegance and comfort, the Villas of Byron create a peaceful hideaway in the middle of Byron Bay. On offer is both a Standard villa and Grand villa respectively as 19a and 19b Gordon Street.
This prestigious investment opportunity is built to the highest standard with a contemporary Balinese design. The fully furnished villas are an ode of tropical living, a unique mix of soaring bamboo ceilings and heated marble floors accentuates the expansive indoor and outdoor living areas.
Boasting an exceptional rental return, low maintenance design and high quality construction, these villas represent an outstanding opportunity to invest in the ever growing Byron Bay market.
A stunning, customised kitchen makes a convivial gathering place, with a cutting edge design incorporating high quality appliances. Relish in the sparkling mosaic-tiled pool and spa, set amongst the oriental inspired gardens or take a short stroll into Byron Bay's town centre with a dazzling array of restaurants, bars, boutiques and beaches.
The spacious grand bedrooms are tastefully decorated and enhanced with personal lighting controls for every mood. The master bedroom boasts a large walk in wardrobe that connects to the extravagant ensuite bathroom and shower. The second bedroom is situated on the opposite wing ensuring a sense of privacy and seclusion.
Both Villa's 19a & 19b are two bedrooms, two bathrooms with 2 off-street parking spaces each - size differences indicated on floor plan.
- Popular tourist destination with high occupancy rates & future bookings
- Within well established management group providing strong investment returns
- Award winning architecture providing a secluded, luxurious & tranquil retreat
- Tastefully decorated and fully furnished (Included with sale)
- Many modern conveniences and luxury inclusions
- Heated mineral pool and spa with waterfall
- 2.6kw Solar north facing panels
- Solid core-filled block construction with solid timber features ensuring peace & quiet
- Ensuites look out to a tropical courtyard appointed with an outdoor shower
- High quality entertainment system with Sonos sound system
- Heated marble floors and towel racks
These villas are nothing short of a private oasis, where its rich detail and style evokes the Byron Bay lifestyle that is on offer. These villas are a must to inspect to truly experience the quality, privacy and serenity.
** Inspection by appointment only, call Nick Russo on 0405 977 049 or Brett Connable on 0408 155 931 today to confirm your viewing **
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
1,732m² / 0.43 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.