TROPICAL HIDEAWAY IN BYRON BAY
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated just a quick and easy walk to the vibrant centre of Byron Bay is this soulful abode oozing with character. Set back from its quiet cul-de-sac street with private, tropical surrounds this property provides peace and privacy in a highly desirable location.
This two story timber home features:
- Cathedral ceilings with high North facing windows to enhance light & space
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, master with recently added ensuite
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
- Large granite bathroom with spa
- Generous wrap around deck with multiple areas for entertaining
- Well established tropical landscaped gardens
- Garage converted to extra office space or separate 4th bedroom
- Ample storage space
Your Byron lifestyle awaits with this property positioned just around the corner from the super trendy Byron General Store, or stroll into town, grab your surfboard and head to the beach, everything is just moments away.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
333m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.